Meditation and Dinner Event
Come and enjoy an evening of mind and body nourishment.
The event will be held on Sunday 6th May, at Nature Cafe/Bar in Frankston. We will begin the evening with a Mindfulness Meditation practice from 5.00pm – 6.00pm. This will be followed by a 2 course plant-based vegan dinner from 6.00pm – 8.00pm.
Mindfulness-Based Stillness Meditation:
- A brief introduction about Mindfulness-Based Stillness Meditation
- Discussion about the benefits of a regular meditation practice and how to integrate it into your daily life
- 2 x Mindfulness meditations that you will be guided through
- You will receive take-home notes and a recorded guided meditation will be emailed to you following the evening
2 Course Dinner set menu:
- Entree – Soup
- Main – your choice of Quinoa & Bean Burger, or, Warm Thai Tofu Salad
To find out more details, or secure your tickets to this nourishing event, please check out the event page here.